We're looking for a Digital Media Manager
We're looking for a talent to join our digital and social media team, helping us build amazing experiences and campaigns - creating trust-based relationships between our clients and their stakeholders.
- Permanent contract
The Digital Media Manager builds and implements strategies across digital media channels. He/she builds plans, sets campaigns and reports on results; helping clients solve their communication and business challenges through the power of media, data and technology.
- Developing and implementing digital media strategies, with a specific strong knowledge of social media;
- Identifying new digital media opportunities and suggestions on the short-term;
- Defining relevant and most important digital media KPIs;
- Managing, optimizing, measuring and reporting on digital campaigns, with a specific focus on social media;
- Building and managing measurement solutions, from tools and documents, including data visualisation and benchmarking;
- Staying up to date with latest digital media and social media best practices and technologies, nurturing clients and colleagues;
- Ensuring strong relationships with media partners and vendors;
- Recommend and use appropriate digital and social media tools;
- Monitor performances and suggest assets optimization;
- Communicate with industry professionals to create a strong network;
- Enhancing the originality of projects by proposing creative usage of digital media;
- Working in coordination and close collaboration with experts and operational teams across disciplines; ensuring the quality of deliveries;
- Seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction;
- Set example to team to keep abreast of current and future industry thinking and trends;
- Present regularly both internally and to clients;
- Contribute to Voice’s thought leadership by effectively representing the agency on the market;
- Contribute to Voice’s and VO Group’s values centred on respect for others, creative passion, and open-mindedness;
- Contribute to Voice’s and VO Group’s CSR efforts
Professional Skills & Key Experiences
- Dutch or French native, with full professional proficiency in English (written and oral);
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience defining and implementing digital and social media strategies and plans;
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest and social media best practices (platform certification is a nice-to-have);
- Strong knowledge of Google Ads Manager, local publishers / sales houses and native solutions;
- Sound experience across industries;
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service-oriented mindset;;
- Excellent networking and cooperating skills;
- Awareness of latest market developments and trends;
- Strong service ethic;
- Experience of working in teams and transversal;
- CSR mindset;
- Having successfully passed the Voight-Kampff test
Why work at Voice
By joining Voice you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful communication projects.
Our fundamental values are respect for others, creative passion, and open-mindedness. By upholding these values we help create a company culture that enables us to fulfil our common goals while respecting our basic principles.
We act responsibly in the long term. Our approach revolves around citizens and society, bringing our team members’ well-being, profit creation, and environmental respect together under one roof.