Voice is a communication agency based in Brussels with 20 in-house collaborators and is part of the Communication and Leisure group VO Group (+100 collaborators). Voice’s clients are companies and organisations who are willing to explore their brand territory and engage conversations with audiences, by associating creativity, content, technology and data. In order to improve their conversions, reputation, performance and leadership.
Why do we need a colleague?
Companies and organisations such as Frosch, BNP Paribas Fortis Foundation, Century 21 Benelux, Droh!me, Mobility Brussels, Siemens Home, Securex and the European Parliament trust Voice to take care of their conversations.
To be even more impactful and conversational, we’re looking for a native Dutch speaking Social Public Relations Project Leader to enforce our team. Together with the rest of the team, you’ll be working on several campaigns and projects for our clients. You’ll also be involved in the development of new proposals and recommendations for clients and prospects.
As a news and communication addict, you will take the pulse of upcoming trends in PR, communication and marketing and share relevant insights with your colleagues .
Sounds fabulous but what would I be doing all day?
- Account management
- Make sure you have a clear vision of the communication agenda
- Translate the PR needs into concrete actions in coordination with the client and the SoPR-team
- Daily contact with the client (briefing, approval process)
- Keep budget and planning under control
- Provide meeting reports
- Check and complete activity reporting
- Prepare activity reporting
- Prepare press clippings reports
- Plan day-to-day activities
- Contact with journalists and bloggers (pitches and follow-ups)
- Set up press lists and makes sure our press contacts are up-to-date (agility)
- Check editorial content (press release, press kit)
- Write and prepare press material (press releases, press kits) + follow-up of the translation process
- Support content production for press materials and commercial offers.
What does it take?
- Have incredible writing skills (both in BtoC & BtoB)
- Have a passion for news & the challenges of today’s world (mobility, sustainable development, genderequity…)
- Have some sort of official degree in PR, communication, journalism or marketing
- Have a passion for PR, communication and social media
- Be able to boast about a minimum of 3 years’ experience in PR, where you were influenced your clients in strategic and operational way
- Be a Dutch native speaker, and speak and write in excellent French & English
- Be proactive, flexible and client oriented
- Have creative juices flowing through your brain, that will nourish Voice’s expertise and practice
- Be open-minded and not afraid to try out new things
- Get kicks off being a team player
Contact us if you would like:
- To join a young(ish), dynamic totes amazeballs team of experts
- To contribute to our agile and collaborative journey
- Have a super nice desk in our Brussels office
- Want to get the knack of other things through our training programme (e.g. creativity workshop, people management, time management, new technology, etc.)
- Take advantage of a smaller company (no nine-to-fiving, no formal meetings, flexible structure) within an ambition group (VO Group) where you can impact the company’s future through your great work and even better attitude
- To work full time and get some decent cash at the end of the month (and benefits according to your experience)
- To start all this as soon as possible (seriously, we need you *now*)
I’m the person you’re looking for – how can I apply?
Let’s get to know you via email first: send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com (make it really visible, put “NL-Social PR Project Leader” in the subject line).
If we like how you sound on paper, we’ll give you a call to meet up in person, so we can get to know each other a little more. In the meanwhile, have a stroll on our website to find out more about us or follow us on every social network you can imagine.