Voice is a communication agency based in Brussels with 20 in-house collaborators and is part of the Communication and Leisure group VO Group (+100 collaborators). Voice’s clients are companies and organisations who are willing to explore their brand territory and engage conversations with audiences, by associating creativity, content, technology and data in order to improve their reputation, performance and leadership.
WHY DO WE NEED A COLLEAGUE?
Companies and organisations such as Siemens Home, Securex, Couleur Café, ULB, Century 21 Benelux, Bruxelles Mobilité and many others trust Voice to take care of their social & online conversations. These need to get high quality advise and cutting-edge propositions. So, we are currently looking for a Social Media Expert NL to join our team. Together with the rest of the team, you’ll be working on several campaigns and projects for our clients. You’ll also be involved in the development of new proposals and recommendations for clients and prospects.
SOUNDS FABULOUS - BUT WHAT WOULD I BE DOING ALL DAY?
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and impact for our current customers and prospects
- Lead the development of organisation-wide social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement for social media
- Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success & trust
- Provide training to communication and management professionals throughout the organisation of best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks
- Explore and identify new ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns
- Apply marketing research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely
- Ensure high operational quality and provide expertise to the 2 in-house community managers
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
- Be able to boast about a minimum of 7 years’ experience working in all things social media
- Native Dutch speaker, good understanding of French & English a 'good' grading should suffice
- Have advanced juices flowing through your brains in terms of social media analytics, monitoring and performances
- A background in setting up and managing kick-ass social advertising campaigns for brands & organisations
- We'll heart you more if you have significant experience in setting up social media strategies for public or non-profit organisations
- Show leadership, be open-minded and not afraid to try out new things
- Get kicks off being a team player
- Always have your mind on the customer’s needs and how we can take each project to the next level
- Love #thingsorganisedneatly and show this in the way you work
- Demonstrate common sense at all times and be a communication wizard both internally & with your clients
CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE...
- To join a dynamic team that is keen on impactful & meaningful communication for brands & organisations
- Have a super nice desk in our Brussels office
- Take advantage of a smaller company (no nine-to-fiving it, no formal meetings, flexible structure) where you can impact the company’s future through your great work and even better attitude
- Want to get the knack of other things through our training programme (e.g. creativity workshop, people management, time management, new technology, etc.)
- To work 4-day workweek and get some decent cash at the end of the month (and benefits according to your experience)
I'M THE PERSON YOU'RE LOOKING FOR - HOW CAN I APPLY?
Let’s get to know you via email first: send your CV and a motivation letter to Julien Brasseur - firstname.lastname@example.org
If we like how you sound in writing, we’ll give you a call to meet up in person so we can get to know each other a little more. In the meanwhile, have a stroll on our website to find out more about us or follow us on every social network you can imagine.